Tuesday, November 9, 2010

New things happening in my life that will not impact my life greatly.

Yep.

So lights are hung and gels are being cut. I feel like a functioning college master electrician (for the most part). There are occasionally moments that send me into a terrified mind coma that leave me frozen and unable to do simple tasks for form words, but I'm getting there.

Been working out and eating better, but despite that my body decided to gain 6 pounds. It's like my body hates me. However, I thought it a thing or two on the eliptical and I think that my waistline has learned its lesson. I kind of feel a bit like a conquering hero, but how can you be a hero if you are only conquering yourself? Selfish. I know. However, sacrifices like this must be made in order to be healthy and have a body that tells the world that I'm not to be messed with and if you try you will only encounter pain. A rather important tool when bartending.

Getting a new roommate! It's someone I barely know and he's a male. This could be fun. I believe it could go either two ways- either we completely ignore each other and awkwardly rotate around each other like dwarf planets that have separate sections designated in the refrigerator and a housework schedule OR we become absolute platonic besties who share in our tasty homebrews and watch sports and movies together or something. Maybe I'll teach him how to knit. Maybe we'll get a dog. Who knows? More to come when he moves into my place in January. Fingers are crossed that he's not a tool or a douche bag.

Final note. My hair is now pitch black. I had to dye it for the play and it's an interesting new look. I dyed my eyebrows too so there is a little staining on my face that makes me look slightly like Groucho Marx or a disgruntled Yankees fan from Queens, but the color doesn't look too bad with my pale skin. It is a little weird transitioning from blonde to black in a span of 20 minutes though... Thus far I've been told I look like Elvira, Cleopatra, and my favorite, Cher. Not necessarily bad looking women in history. I'm thinking once the play is over to add some teal and just be a badass. A costume designing badass.


More to come. Needed to post something fast in order to prove to the world I'm not dead. Just super super busy.

Thought for the week- Why can't dating be as much fun as being single?

No comments:

Post a Comment